Customs Clearance at Destination
The thresholds applicable to the calculation of duties and/or taxes vary from country to country. Therefore M-Triangel cannot offer you specific advice about how much tax you will have to pay, or any guarantees related to this issue.
M-Triangel are not responsible for any customs fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get customs fees when they arrive at your country.
Commercial imports in most regions are subject to VAT and require an official customs declaration. Therefore, we inform you that
- VAT is not charged in advance on all goods.
- The declared price is much lower than the actual price of your purchase so that the VAT is as low as possible. If you are required to clear customs and are asked by customs to provide a purchase invoice (which rarely happens), please contact us.
To ensure the courier(e.g. DHL, FedEx, UPS) can deliver your goods in shortest possible time after entering your country or customs union, the courier may pay the customs authority on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods. Once the duties and taxes are fully repaid to the courier, the goods will be delivered to you.
Special case: some shipping methods are tax-included, please refer to the shipping policy
If you have questions about customs clearance, please contact us.
RETURN & REFUND
- We don't accept any return or refund resulting from:
- You refusing to pay the customs clearance fee;
- You preparing the wrong clearance documents;
- You placing a wrong order;