This Policy applies to M-Triangel websites, products, and services that display or provide links to this Policy.
Warm reminded: To avoid man-made damage in the process of using, thus made it out of warranty scope, please test all the products before installation.
This Policy describes:1. How We Collect & Use Your Personal Data.
2. Cookies & Similar Technologies.
3. How We Disclose Personal Data.
4. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data.
5. How We Protect Your Personal Data.
6. Third-Party Providers and Their Services.
7. Updates to This Policy.
8. How to Contact Us.
1. How We Collect & Use Your Personal Data
Personal data means any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to identify a natural person. You directly provide us with such data when you use our websites, products, or services, or interact with us by, for example, creating a M-Triangel account or contacting us for support. We may also obtain data by recording how you interact with our websites, products, or services. For example, we may use technologies like cookies or receive use data from software running on your device. As permitted by law, we may also obtain data from public and commercial third-party sources, for example, purchasing statistics from other companies to support our services. The personal data we collect includes name, gender, enterprise name, job position, postal and email addresses, phone number, login information (account and password), photos, and certificate information, etc., depending on how you interact with M-Triangel, for example, the website you visit or the products and services that you use. We also collect the information you provide to us and the content of messages you send us, such as the query information you provide, or the questions or information you provide for customer service support.
Before using M-Triangel’s products or services, you may need to provide personal data. In some cases you may be able to opt not to disclose your personal data to M-Triangel. However, not providing M-Triangel with certain data may mean that we cannot provide you with certain products or services or respond to an issue that you have raised.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Creating an account.
- Fulfilling your transaction or service requests, including fulfilling orders; delivering, activating, or verifying products or services; providing training; participating in onsite or virtual activities; fulfilling your requests for changes or providing you with the requested information (such as marketing materials for products and services); and providing technical support.
- Contacting you with your consent; sending you information about products and services that may interest you; inviting you to participate in M-Triangel activities (including promotional activities), market surveys, or satisfaction surveys; or sending you marketing information. If you do not want to receive these types of information, you can opt out at any time.
- Sending you important notices, such as installation of and updates to operating system or application.
- Providing you with customized user experience and content.
- Qualifying and managing suppliers and business partners, and communicating or working with suppliers and business partners.
- Improving our products and services through internal audits, data analysis, and research.
- Analyzing the efficiency of our business operations and evaluating market share.
- Troubleshooting when you send us error reports.
- Synchronizing, sharing, and storing the data you upload or download and the data needed for the uploading and downloading.
- Ensuring the security of our products, services and customers or users, executing and improving our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs.
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
M-Triangel may also collect and use non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII). Non-PII is information that cannot be used to identify a particular individual. For example, M-Triangel will collect statistical data, such as the numbers of visits to its website. We collect this data to understand how users use our websites, products, and services so that we can improve our services and better satisfy your needs. M-Triangel may collect, use, process, transfer, or disclose non-PII for other purposes at its own discretion.
We will endeavor to isolate your personal data from non-PII and ensure that the two types of data are used separately. If personal data is combined with non-PII, it will still be treated as personal data during processing.
M-Triangel will process your personal data following the requirements of applicable laws on an appropriate legal basis, including:
- Processing your personal data to fulfill the contract when responding to a transaction or service request;
- Processing your personal data with your consent;
- Processing based on the legitimate interests of M-Triangel or a third party when we use your personal data to contact you, conduct marketing or market surveys, improve our products and services, execute and improve our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs, and other purposes. Legitimate interests include enabling us to more effectively manage and operate our business and provide our products and services; protecting the security of our businesses, systems, products services, and customers; internal management; complying with internal policies and processes; and other legitimate interests described in this policy;
- Processing your personal data as necessary to comply with and fulfill legal obligations.
2. Cookies & Similar Technologies
To ensure our website works correctly, we may at times place a small piece of data known as a cookie on your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a text file stored by a web server on a computer or mobile device. The content of a cookie can be retrieved or read only by the server that creates the cookie. The text in a cookie often consists of identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. Cookies are unique to the browsers or mobile applications you use, and enable websites to store data such as your preferences or items in your shopping cart.
2.2 Web Beacons and Pixel Tags
In addition to cookies, we may also use other similar technologies on our websites such as web beacons and pixel tags. For example, when you receive an email from M-Triangel, it may contain a click-through URL that links to a M-Triangel web page. If you click the link, M-Triangel will track your visit to help us learn about your preferences for products and services and improve our customer service. A web beacon is a transparent graphic image embedded in a website or in an email. We use pixel tags in emails to find out whether an email has been opened. You can unsubscribe from the M-Triangel mailing list at any time if you do not want to be tracked in this manner.
3. How We Disclose Personal Data
M-Triangel shares your personal data with other partners, as described in this Policy, when services are provided by partners authorized by M-Triangel. For example, when you make an online purchase from M-Triangel, we must share your personal data with the logistics provider to arrange shipment or a partner to provide services.
To comply with applicable laws or respond to valid legal procedures, M-Triangel may also disclose your personal data to law enforcement or other government agencies. If M-Triangel is involved in a restructuring, merger & acquisition, or a bankruptcy or liquidation lawsuit in a given jurisdiction, your personal data may be disclosed in connection with the transaction. M-Triangel may also disclose your data when appropriate, for example, to execute Terms and Conditions, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or when it is in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
4. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data submitted to M-Triangel is correct. M-Triangel is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy and completeness of personal data and keeping the data up-to-date.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may (i) have the right to access certain personal data we maintain about you, (ii) request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that data, (iii) object or restrict to our use of your personal data, and (iv) ask us to delete your personal data from our database. Your written request may be required for security. We may decline the request if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the request is a fraudulent, unfeasible or may jeopardize the privacy of others.
If allowed by applicable laws, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when M-Triangel processes your personal data based on your consent. However, withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of how we process your personal data based on your consent before the withdrawal is made; nor does it affect any data processing based on another justification other than your consent.
5. How We Protect and Retain Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us. We use appropriate physical, management, and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. For example, we use cryptographic technologies for data confidentiality, protection mechanisms to prevent attacks, and access control mechanisms to permit only authorized access to your personal data. We also provide training on security and privacy protection for employees to raise their awareness of personal data protection. M-Triangel is committed to protecting your personal data; however, please note that no security measure is perfect.
We will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this Policy, unless otherwise extending the retention period is required or permitted by law. The data storage period may vary with scenario, product, and service. The standards M-Triangeluses to determine the retention period are as follows: the time required to retain personal data to fulfill business purposes, including providing products and services; maintaining corresponding transaction and business records; controlling and improving the performance and quality of products and services; ensuring the security of systems, products, and services; handling possible user queries or complaints and locating problems; whether the user agrees to a longer retention period; and whether the laws, contracts, and other equivalencies have special requirements for data retention; etc. We will maintain your registration information as long as your account is necessary for service provision. You can choose to deregister your account. After you deregister your account, we will stop providing you with products and services through your account and delete your relevant personal data, provided that deletion is not otherwise stipulated by special legal requirements.
6. Third-Party Providers and Their Services
To ensure a positive user experience, you may receive content or web links from third parties other than M-Triangel and its partners (“third parties”). M-Triangel does not have the right to control such third parties, but you can choose whether to use the links, view the content and/or access the products or services provided by third parites.
M-Triangel cannot control the privacy practices and data protection policies of third parties that are not subject to this Policy. When you submit personal information to such a third party, please read and refer to the privacy protection policy of the third party.
7. Updates to This Policy
8. How to Contact Us
If you have any privacy complaints or issues, please contact with M-Triangel by e-mail email@example.com directly.