M-Triangel KO-NO2 vacuum screen laminating machine, which uses advanced LCD touch control system to precisely control the pressure and temperature to ensure maximum glass screen lamination and reduce bubble generation. It has a one-touch pressure switching function and supports special molds for LCD lamination. It supports up to 7" mobile device screen lamination, and is a safe and efficient cell phone repair platform.
What is the difference between KO-NO1 and KO-NO2?
KO-NO2 can change the pressure, there is an adjustment switch on the back of the machine
It is recommended to use a vacuum pump above 250w and an air compressor 8 liters for the laminator.
(Laminating machine can share one air compressor with bubble machine)
- Equipment power supply: AC110V/ AC220V
- Equipment power: 500 w
- Suggested press time: 30s-60s
- Suggested pressing temperature: 35-45℃
- Lamination type: curved and flat pressing
- Efficiency: 30 seconds/piece
- Heating mode: constant temperature heating
- Applicable size: ≤7 inches LCD/OLED
- Equipment size: 300*300*390 mm
- Net weight: 26 kg
- Packing weight: 33 kg
- 1 x KO-NO2 Lamination Machine
- 1 x KO1 sheet metal
- 1 x Ventilation tube (small)
- 1 x Ventilation tube
- 1-year warranty
Note: plug will be adapted according to your shipping address, if you have special requirements, please leave us a message.