LWS-301 intelligent welding station is the use of semiconductor infrared laser technology to achieve rapid dismantling and welding function of electronic components, it has a significant effect of uniform heating and rapid temperature rise of the soldering tray. Compared with the traditional hot air gun soldering station, it has no wind blowing and has the advantages of high welding efficiency, precise control of welding position and good consistency of welding joints, which is very suitable for precision welding of small and micro electronic components, complex structure circuit boards and PCB boards and other tiny and complex structure parts.
Note: Ceramic tweezers are recommended, the metal materials will burn black
- Windless operation, precise welding position, high welding efficiency
- Uniform heating, fast temperature rise, heating can be cut off instantly
- 10-level laser power output control and 2 memory storage channels
- 10mm and 6mm optional red light spot position indication
- Pedal switch for sensitive laser heating control
- No burning of solder oil and rosin without blackening
- Fast soldering and flying line, easy glue removal
- Suitable for precision welding of tiny and complex structural parts
- Laser power: 15W*2,10 levels adjustable
- Laser wavelength: 915±5nm
- Laser spot size: 10mm/6mm
- Max temperature: up to 1300℃
- Cooling method: air cooling
- Power: 110V/220V, 50HZ±5%
- Machine size: 216*110*129 (mm)
- Packing size: 600*250*200 (mm)
- Gross weight: 3.6 KG
- Package weight: 8KG
- 1x LWS-301 laser soldering station
- 2x light lens
- 1x light pen
- 1x pen holder
- 1x fiber cable
Q: Can it work for all chips or IC?
A: No, it can't. Some chips are sensitive to temperature, it is recommended to use traditional methods.
Q: Can it set a constant temperature?
A: No, it can't precisely control the temperature, but you can adjust the power output level 1-10 or stop heating immediately.
Q: Does it need to adjust the focus?
A: No, it doesn't. Suggest effective distance is ≤ 100 mm.
Q: Can I adjust the size of the heating area?
A: Yes, you can change the pen lens, switching between 6mm and 10mm areas.
Q: Can I work without protective glasses?
A: Yes, you can. Direct vision may be a little uncomfortable. Recommended for use under a microscope